The Government has approved the General State Budget Bill setting forth a 1% rise in all pensions.
• It sets forth a 1% rise in all pensions. Expenditure on pensions will rise by 4.9% as compared with 2012, reaching a total of € 121.557 billion.
• It is an austere budget, in which most of the adjustments are made via expenditure, as this is reduced by 7.3%, whereas revenue is increased by 4%.
• Freezing the wages of public employees, together with the new offer of public employment, contribute to reducing expenditure on the State's workforce by 3.9%.
• Aggregate expenditure for the Ministries will be adjusted by 8.9%, totalling € 39.722 billion.
• The State undertakes to fund non-contributory pensions to the tune of € 6.662 billion.
• The Government maintains its unconditional commitment to cut the overall deficit of the Public Administrations in 2013, reaching 4.5% of GDP.
• In 2013, the Government will allow the updating of business balance sheets, and will limit tax deductions for depreciation.
• The Government will use the increased revenue resulting from selective tax changes to increase pensions and fund social expenditure..
Continue reading the article clicking in the title!
The German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC) and SRN Denton cordially invite you to:
Global TMT Convergence Summit
Positioning Silicon Valley in the Global Marketplace
October 25, 2012
11:00 am – 5:00 pm
This event will breakdown key strategic drivers reshaping the evolving TMT landscape where innovation, strategy and finance converge. Join senior industry executives from across the TMT ecosystem as we analyze strategic growth opportunities across a variety of areas including digital media, mobile, gaming, intellectual property, venture/strategic investing and data privacy.
Select Speakers: SAP AG, American Express, Blackstone, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Activision Blizzard, Canaan Partners, Barclays Capital and NBCUniversal
Location: Rosewood Sand Hill Hotel and Resort | 2825 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, CA | Map
Click on the following link to see the information:
Elevator Pitch RoundtablePlus
October 3, 2012 | 6:00-8:30pm (5pm for presenters) | 425 Broadway Street | Redwood City
Event Sponsor: NestGSV Inc.
The Elevator Pitch RoundtablePLUS is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to network with Investors and other CXOs, present their company and ideas, receive valuable communication tips, and learn first-hand how to raise early-stage capital in today's market. As a special bonus, during a 5:00-6:00pm pre-session, all registrants are invited to meet as a group with a Pillsbury Law Partner to discuss pragmatic business legal matters relevant to entrepreneurs (e.g., organizing the tech start-up & stock options, the funding process & legal issues, IP, financing & structuring alliances, and considerations for M&A or going public). As this event will target both experienced entrepreneurs/ industry professionals AND entrepreneurially-minded faculty, researchers, PostDocs, PhDs, MBAs, it is an excellent way to learn emerging ideas from the best-and-brightest university affiliates.
Last Monday September 24th, the California Spain Chamber of Commerce hosted an special event at their offices in 350 Townsend where Trendy Mondays presented their online fashion shop.
The event went on well with live music and delicious catering and wine.
Debido al gran interés mostrado por las empresas españolas en conocer la normativa estadounidense sobre visados, la Oficina Económica y Comercial de Washington ha elaborado una Nota Informativa sobre los Visados de mayor interés para las empresas españolas con presencia en EE. UU.
En esta guía se analizan, en primer lugar, los distintos tipos de visados de negocios temporales, de trabajo temporal y los de carácter de residente permanente, que puedan ser de interés para las empresas que contratan o transfieren empleados españoles a EE. UU. A continuación, se explica en qué consiste el Programa de exención de visados, los visados temporales (de no inmigrante), y los de tipo permanente (de inmigrante), y por último, se concluye con un apartado dedicado a las recomendaciones para tramitar un visado.